How to brand your company?
- Decide on your brand’s ideal target market.
- Establish a brand mission statement.
- Do some competitor research.
- Complete a SWOT analysis.
- Create a brand logo & tagline.
- Form your brand voice.
- Build a brand message and elevator pitch.
How to brand a product?
- Create a logo.
- Write down your product messaging.
- Integrate your product.
- Create a “voice” for your company that reflects your product.
- Develop a tagline.
- Design templates and create product standards for your marketing materials.
- Be consistent.
How to design a logo?
When designing a logo, you should first understand why you need one. The logo should define your brand identity. You will want your logo to be unique, have a look at what your competition is doing in order to stand out.
Things to consider when designing a logo:
How to design a website?
- Define your site’s purpose and strategy.
- Look into the latest web design trends.
- Choose what platform you would like to use.
- Decide on your branding.
- Think about how you could optimise your content.
What is print advertising?
Print advertising is when an advert is physically printed—for example, a newspaper.