£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
We are looking to recruit an ambitious and proactive Marketing Project Manager to join our team in our Leicestershire based office. This is a dynamic role, coordinating multiple client accounts from briefing through to completion. This is a great opportunity to be involved with a variety of projects, campaigns and clients across advertising, digital, graphic design, video and animation.
Masters Allen is an award-winning creative agency and part of the Boomworks Group, together with Brand Clear and Swipe & Tap. We help brands and businesses to overcome challenges through our creative expertise. Working with businesses throughout the UK across a number of sectors, we have coordinated, designed, delivered and measured numerous multi-channel campaigns for our clients. We believe in always striving for better – better service, better results and better outcomes for our clients.
You are dynamic and have a passion for working in creative marketing. Ideally having 3+ years of Project Management experience in a B2B marketing environment – you are a seasoned communicator, both internally and externally. With experience working across multiple marketing channels, you will be as comfortable managing a digital campaign as you are managing a direct mail brochure. Budgeting, quoting and resource management will be skills you are comfortable with and you will be as enthusiastic finishing a project to a high standard as you are starting a new project.
In return, you will be rewarded with a diverse working environment where ideas, collaboration, enthusiasm and customer delight are fundamental to our values.
- Day-to-day management of projects and campaigns whilst acting as a partner to clients.
- Coordinate resources, create, implement and manage project & production plans – including client quotations and resource allocation.
- Manage external relationships proactively, including agencies, freelancers and other suppliers to ensure projects are efficiently and effectively delivered.
- Monitor costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed budgets.
- Provide marketing support for meetings and pitches including preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings, meeting papers and noting action points etc.
- Hold daily update meetings with team members and stakeholders where necessary.
- Lead and motivate the team and take responsibility for the overall outcome of each project.
- Conduct timely and accurate project reviews – including resource actual vs budget etc.
- Develop and implement responsible ways of growing and measuring client accounts for increasing year-on-year spend.
- Deliver best practice to achieve consistently high client satisfaction ratings.
- Actively contribute to the internal marketing ‘culture of content’ within the business.
- Experience of (and passion for) working in creative marketing.
- Confident liaising with senior decision-makers on individual projects and long-term contracts.
- Confident liaising with clients via telephone, video call, email and face-to-face.
- Confidence in quoting for projects and campaigns.
- Experience in delivering against commercial client objectives.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Experience working with software packages including CRM and time tracking systems.
- 31 days holiday entitlement including public/bank holidays and end-of-year office closure (increasing annually to 34 days).
- Your birthday is on us! Take the day off (paid) and enjoy with family/friends.
- Employer pension scheme.
- Company social events and lunches.
- Great working environment (we certainly think so!).
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink.